DESIGNERS CARPET. ABCO CARPET CLEANING. RAG RUG PATTERNS.
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- Upscale and fashionable
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- (designer) architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
Quilts: The Fabric of Friendship (Schiffer Book for Designers and Collectors)
Quilting history encompasses much more than the final product--it is also the story of the people (women, men, girls, and boys) who lovingly stitched these beautiful and intricate objects. Just as a quilt is multi-layered, so too is the story each quilt tells. Featuring nearly 200 exquisite quilts--plus family stories and local history--this book provides a fascinating look at quilting traditions in York County, Pennsylvania, from 1790 to 1950. Included are appliqu, pieced, and signature quilts, fads and novelties (including crazy), crib and doll quilts, and a special chapter on quilt construction. York Countys 250-year history is reflected in the quilting styles of those times. The quilts featured in this book include one made by the women of Bryansville for a young Civil War soldier, a highly original one made for a soldier returning from World War I, and an unusual one that includes fabric recycled from a lady?s bustle. They are among those identified in the 1998-99 York County Quilt Documentation Project, which recorded nearly 1,600 quilts. This exceptional book will have immense appeal to all who appreciate the arts, history, and the creative expression stemming from generations of talented quilters.
bec&bridge designers Rebecca Cooper and Bridget Yorston
Photo by encapture
“Dazzling”, “delicious” and “divine” were some of the descriptions from the VIPs at this year’s Variety of Chefs Red Carpet Dinner on Wednesday night when VARIETY the Children’s Charity hosted the second annual black tie event at Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf. VIPs in attendance included Olympian Libby Trickett, actor John Howard, current Miss World Australia Sophie Lavers, Wallabies Drew Mitchell and Josh Valentine, bec&bridge designers Rebecca Cooper and Bridget Yorston, former Miss Universe Australia Laura Dundovic and Variety Ambassador Laura Andon. Lovely MCs for the evening were radio personality Lizzy Lovett and TV personality Laura Csortan who added glamour and fun in equal portions to the night’s proceedings.
A sold out crowd of 500 people enjoyed fine dining by 6 of Australia’s top chefs, a glamorous fashion show by designers bec&bridge and incredible silent auction prizes generously donated by VARIETY supporters. The event was a huge success and raised over $310,000 to help provide for the needs of sick and disadvantaged children.
Celebrity chef, author and TV presenter Benjamin Christie was the culinary MC for the evening which saw a sensational line up of Australia’s top chefs ‘battling it out’ live on stage.
•Ben O’Donoghue from Surfing the Menu
•Jared Ingersoll from Danks St Depot
•Warren Turnbull from Assiette
•Sean Connolly from Astral
•Peter Kuruvita from Flying Fish
Designer Carpet Liv Rm
Living Room measures 18 (d) by 15ft (w)
Fans--they are mysterious and magical, and have been elevated to an art form by the great artists and decorators. They can be viewed as a tangible extension of femininity, style, and elegance. This book tells the fascinating tale of the fan as both a charming fashion accessory and a sophisticated mirror reflecting the changes in fashion and culture over time. Covering medieval times to the twentieth century, individual chapters trace the history of fans and their relationship to the major fashion trends of each era. Over 255 images, including dramatic original photos as well as historical illustrations, showcase fans made of paper, silk, lace, wood, celluloid, feathers, and more. Different shapes and styles of fans are featured, including fixed, pleated, and brise fans, souvenir fans, even several restored fans shown in "before and after" photos. An outstanding resource for fashion historians, students, designers, collectors, and aficionados, this unique study of the fan and its relationship to fashion will be of great interest to anyone who appreciates beautiful clothing and beautiful accessories.
carpet free installation
prairie style rugs
curved carpet trim
mohawk carpet mills
carpets international thailand
carpet cleaners association
bathroom rugs and shower curtains
grandi groom carpet rake
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:alexanian carpet cleaning
Welcome to FC2!
- ALEXANIAN CARPET CLEANING - CARPET CLEANING (10/23)
- BONAR CARPET TILE : CARPET TILE (10/23)
- CARPET ADHESIVES : CARPET (10/23)
- CARPET CLEANING ABBOTSFORD - CLEANING ABBOTSFORD (10/23)
- CARPET CLEANING HILLS : CLEANING HILLS (10/23)
- CARPET FEDERATION : FEDERATION (10/23)
- CARPET FITTER EDINBURGH : FITTER EDINBURGH (10/23)
- CARPET RIGHT ADVERT : CARPET RIGHT (10/23)
- CARPET STAIN REMOVER REVIEWS : REMOVER REVIEWS (10/23)
- CARPET TASMANIA - TASMANIA (10/23)
- COW SKIN RUGS UK. COW SKIN (10/23)
- CRUCIAL TRADING CARPETS : CRUCIAL TRADING (10/23)
- DALES CARPETS : CARPETS (10/23)
- DEALS ON CARPETS : ON CARPETS (10/23)
- DESIGNERS CARPET. DESIGNERS (10/23)
- HOT PINK BATH RUG - BATH RUG (10/23)
- ROYALTY CARPET MILLS. CARPET MILLS (10/23)
- RUBBER BACK RUGS. BACK RUGS (10/23)
- SHAW CARPETS COMMERCIAL : SHAW CARPETS (10/23)